I jus had my showers and am procrastinatings doing my online assessments for my jop applicating.
Recentsly, I saw a news repot by BBC about how Mr Obama the USA Presiding President cames to a press conferences with cupcakes and a candle becos one of the journalists is having her birtdays together with him.
Oh, here is the links http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/8184556.stm
I wishings that Singapore Presidents also just as cool but he seems to only celeblates the Singapore's Birthday (which is coming sun) by wavings to the crowt. No cupcakes.
Also, I wishings more to be that journalist to share a cupcakes with Mr Obama. He seems like a man who will chooses his cupcakes carefully. His cupcakes I will believe in.
These onlines tests are very times-consumption. Good think I can cuts-n-pasting a pre-fab resumes into various boxes and that is saving me lots of times that I can then use to read more sites like Reddit.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment